Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical) Posts at www.ppsc.gov.in.
Details of PPSC Recruitment 2020 Jr. Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)
- 1 Details of PPSC Recruitment 2020 Jr. Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)
- 2 Punjab Public Service Commission Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020
- 3 PPSC Recruitment 2020 Junior Engineer Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
- 5 Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Upper Age Relaxation
- 6 PPSC Recruitment 2020 Junior Engineer Application Fee
- 7 PPSC Jr Engineer Recruitment 2020 Salary
- 8 PPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- 9 Punjab PSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 Vacancies Details given below:
- 10 How to fill the Punjab Public Sevice Commission Jr. Engineer application form 2020 at www.ppsc.gov.in?
|Name of the Commission||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Department Name||Water Supply and Sanitation, Punjab|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer ( Civil, Electrical, Mechanical)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||85 Posts|
|Category||Punjab State Government Job|
|Submission of Online Application form Starting Date||November 27, 2020|
|Submission of Online Application Form Closing Date||December 18, 2020|
Punjab Public Service Commission Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020
If you have any confusion about how to apply for PPSC Junior Engineer Bharti 2020 then you are in the correct place. Here on this page www.indywp.com, we have given detailed information about the PPSC Jr. Engineer Bharti 2020. By reading the entire post on this web page you can collect valuable details. The closing date to submit the online PPSC Jr. Engineer application form 2020 is December 18, 2020. Those who are having the educational qualifications of the diploma in Civil Engineering/ Mechanical or Electrical Engineering are eligible to apply for this PPSC Recruitment 2020 Junior Engineer ( Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil) process.
PPSC Recruitment 2020 Junior Engineer Eligibility Criteria
The applicants should have to satisfy the PPSC Jr Engineer Educational Qualification of Diploma in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or its equivalent/higher qualification from a recognized university.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Diploma in Civil Engineering or its equivalent /Higher|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or its equivalent|
|Jr. Engineer (Electrical||Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or its equivalent|
Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
Applicants should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age of January 01, 2020, as the PPSC Engineer Age limit. upper age relaxation will be there for the eligible applicants.
|Minimum Age Limit||18 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||37 Years|
Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Upper Age Relaxation
- Punjab Government and its Board/Corporation/Commission and Authorities employees, all states/ Central Government employees: 45 years
- Scheduled Caste and Backward Classes: 42 years
- Widows, Divorcees, and certain other categories of Women: 42 years
- Persons with Disability: 47 years
PPSC Recruitment 2020 Junior Engineer Application Fee
Applicants can pay the Punjab PSC application fee through the online mode or offline mode. If they want to pay the application fee through the Bank Challan. The following are the category wise application fee details.
|Category||Online application charges||Examination Fee||Total|
|SC/ ST of all|
States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only
|Rs. 500/-||Rs. 625/-||Rs. 1125/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state only||Rs. 500/-||No Fee to be paid||Rs. 500/-|
|All Others Categories (including EWS Lineal Descendant of Ex-servicemen, Punjab)||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 2500/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|A person with Disability, Punjab State only.||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1250/-||Rs. 1750/-|
PPSC Jr Engineer Recruitment 2020 Salary
The selected applicant will get the attractive PPSC Jr. Engineer Salary Rs. 35400/- Initial pay as per notification dated October 21, 2020 issued by the department of water supply and sanitation, Punjab Attached Annexure-A
PPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
By conducting the written examination the officials will shortlist the eligible applicants for this recruitment for more information about the PPSC Junior Engineer Selection Process check the official notification below on this web page.
- Written Examination
Punjab PSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 Vacancies Details given below:
|Name of Post||Vacancies|
|Jr. Engineer (Civil)||81 Posts|
|Jr. Engineer (Mechanical ) Jr. Engineer (Electrical )||04 Posts|
How to fill the Punjab Public Sevice Commission Jr. Engineer application form 2020 at www.ppsc.gov.in?
- First of all, applicants need to open the official website of www.ppsc.gov.in
- The homepage displays on the computer screen
- Now click on the open advertisement option
- After that, the latest recruitment advertisement details appear on the computer screen.
- Choose the required post and click on the apply option
- After that click on the detailed advertisement option
- Finally, read the eligibility over there carefully.
- Candidates are eligible then hit on the apply online option
- The application form opens on the computer screen
- Select the post and start filling the PPSC Junior Engineer application form 2020
- Fill in the details then recheck the details once again carefully.
- Pay the application as per the notification.
- Hit on the submit button and take a hard copy for further use.
Download Punjab PSC Jr. Engineer Recruitment Notification 2020 Click Here
Guidelines to fill the Application Form: Click Here