Rajasthan Public Service Commission Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2020-2021
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the RPSC 2021 hall ticket for the post of College Lecturer, final all the RPSC hall ticket 2020 details here and download the RPSC College Lecturer Call Letter through the direct official link at www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The Rajasthan PSC has been declare 918 Assistant Professor Vacancy. Applicants who have successfully applied their online form. Candidates can check here RPSC College Teacher admit card 2021. We have also update the college Assistant Professor exam date.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Lecturer Hall Ticket 2021
- 1 Rajasthan Public Service Commission Lecturer Hall Ticket 2021
- 2 Rajasthan PSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2021
- 3 Rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in College Lecturer/Assistant Professor Exam Date 2021
- 4 Essential Documents Required in Written Examination
- 5 RPSC College Assistant Professor Exam Pattern 2021
- 6 RPSC Assistant Professor Paper First Exam Pattern
- 7 RPSC Assistant Professor Paper Second Exam Pattern
- 8 How to Download /Check RPSC College Assistant Professor Admit Card 2020?
- 9 Check Here RPSC Assistant Professor/ College Lecturer Admit Card 2020-2021
The RPSC ready to release Rajasthan Public Service Commission College Professor admit card 2021 for the written exam. Rajasthan Public Service Commission had notified to conduct Assistant Professor written exam expected in April 2021. The RPSC very soon release the Rajasthan College Assistant Professor Exam Call letter 2021. We have provided here an official link by which you can easily access RPSC Assistant Professor Admission Ticket 2021. The department official announce Rajasthan PSC College Professor exam date also. The examination cell releases an official update regarding RPSC College Assistant Professor 2021 Hall Ticket. Applicants may access his/her hall ticket through the official web page and appear in the exam at the given examination center.
Rajasthan PSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2021
The written exam admit card is an essential document to appear in the written exam hall. Applicants who have valid Rajasthan College Professor hall ticket 2021 can enroll inside the examination hall and attempt the written exam. The recruitment department releases RPSC Professor Admission Ticket 2021 through online mode only. Candidates cannot access offline call letters. We have suggested that after accessing College Lecturer Admit Card, you have read the complete instructions.
Rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in College Lecturer/Assistant Professor Exam Date 2021
|Name of the Commission||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor/ Lecturer of College|
|Total Number of Vacancies||918 Posts|
|Date of Examination||April 2021 (Expected)|
|RPSC Written Exam Admit Card Release Date||April 2021 (Expected)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
|Category||RPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2021|
Essential Documents Required in Written Examination
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Employee ID
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Bank Pass Book with the Photograph
- Driving License
RPSC College Assistant Professor Exam Pattern 2021
- The Exam contains Objective Type Questions
- Exam consists of Total 75 questions from subject chosen by the applicants
- Total time duration is 2 hours
- Negative marking for every wrong answer.
RPSC Assistant Professor Paper First Exam Pattern
|Serial No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1||History of Rajasthan and Indian History with special emphasis on Indian National Movement||15||30|
|2||Mental Ability Test, Statistics (Secondary Level), Mathematics (Secondary Level), Language Ability Test: Hindi, English||20||40|
|4||General Science, Indian Polity, Geography of Rajasthan||15||30|
|5||Educational Management, Educational Scenario in Rajasthan, Right to Education Act, 2009||15||30|
RPSC Assistant Professor Paper Second Exam Pattern
|Serial No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1||Knowledge of Subject Concerned : Senior Secondary Level||55||110|
|2||Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Graduation Level||55||110|
|3||Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Post Graduation Level||10||20|
|4||Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of Computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning||30||60|
How to Download /Check RPSC College Assistant Professor Admit Card 2020?
- Applicants can visit the RPSC official web portal.
- Search Assistant Professor Hall Ticket link on the home page.
- Click on it.
- Fill required details in it like registration Number, Date of Birth etc.
- Click on the submit key.
- Your Assistant Professor Admit Card will appear on your computer/laptop screen.
- Recheck the complete information properly.
- Finally, save and download it, take a hard copy for future use.