SBI 50 SO Recruitment 2018 Specialist Officer application form online
sbi specialist officer online application form, sbi so recruitment 2108, sbi recruitment 2018, SBI specialist officer application form for 50 Deputy Manager online, SBI So apply online eligibility criteria state bank of India sbi latest jobs.
SBI Specialist Officer 2018 Recruitment
- 0.1 SBI Specialist Officer 2018 Recruitment
- 0.2 SBI SO Recruitment 2018 Age Limit:
- 0.3 SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification:
- 0.4 SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale:
- 0.5 SBI SO Recruitment 2018 Application Fee :
- 0.6 SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 Selection Process :
- 1 NOTE :
The State Bank of India invites applications via online from Indian citizens for appointment in following Specialist Cadre Officers Post. Contenders are requested to apply online through link given in Bank’s website. Information of vacancies, age limit, educational qualification, how to apply is given below. ……..
Post’s Name: Specialist Officer Cadre – Deputy Manager (Internal Audit)
Number of vacancies: Total Number of vacancies 50 (Middle management Grade Scale II (MMGS II)
SBI SO Recruitment 2018 Age Limit:
Minimum age limit 21 years
Maximum age limit: 35 years age as on 30/06/2017.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification:
Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
India Preferred :CISA
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale:
SBI SO Recruitment 2018 Application Fee :
For General & Others : Rs. 600/-
For SC/ ST/ PWD : Rs. 100/-
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 Selection Process :
Selection of applicants will be on the basis of online written exam and interview/group discussion.
State Bank of India Specialist Officer Exam Date: 25 February 2018
a) The process of registration of applications completed only when fee is deposited with the bank via online mode.
b) Before applying, applicants are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Admission to online exam will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of information/documents when the applicants reports for interview/group discussion if called.
c) In the case of applicant is called for interview/group discussion and they does not satisfy the eligibility criteria like Age , Educational qualification and experience etc. he/she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview/group discussion nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses etc.
4. Contenders are advised to check Bank’s web portal https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers for details and updates. No intimation/ call letter will be sent in hard copy.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 How to Apply
- Contenders can apply under online from the official website i.e https://www.sbi.co.in.
- Job seekers are required to have valid email ID and Mobile No as important details like Registration No. and password will be sent to this email ID or mobile no.
- Scanned copy of recent photography and signature
- Link for online application and fee payment will be available from 05 January 2018 to 28 January 2018.
- Contenders need to take print out of filled application form for future reference
- All the contenders before submission of application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.