SEB Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment 2020- Apply for 1664 Vacant ETT Teacher Jobs Educationrecruitmentboard.com
- 1 SEB Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment 2020- Apply for 1664 Vacant ETT Teacher Jobs Educationrecruitmentboard.com
- 2 School Education Board, Punjab Recruitment ETT Teacher year 2020- Details
- 3 School Education Board, Punjab Bharti 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
- 4 School Education Board, Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment 2020 How to Apply?
State Education Board Punjab 1664 ETT Teacher Bharti 2020
School Education Board Punjab (SEB) has invited contenders to apply for 1664 vacancies for the post of ETT Teachers through their main official website given below. The closing date of application was earlier March 06, 2020, but not it has been extended till March 31, 2020. The recruitment drive is conducted to fill up 1664 vacancies for the post of ETT Teachers. Eligible and interested contenders can read all about the post in the information mentioned here.
School Education Board, Punjab Recruitment ETT Teacher year 2020- Details
|Name of the Organization||School Education Board, Punjab|
|Name of the Posts||Elementary Teacher Training (ETT Teacher)|
|Number of vacancies||1664 Posts|
|Online Application form starts from||March 06, 2020|
|Online Application form Closing Date||March 31, 2020|
|Category||Punjab Government Jobs|
School Education Board Punjab Recruitment 2020- Important Dates
|Submission of application form start Date||March 06, 2020|
|Submission of application form closing date||March 31, 2020|
School Education Board, Punjab Bharti 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
Job seekers should have passed their Graduation with Minimum 55% marks for General Category and 50% marks for SC/ST/OBC and Physically Handicapped contenders from any recognized institute.
Job seekers should also possess a completion degree for a two-year program in ETT Training from any recognized institute. Apart from this, candidates need to have the minimum qualifications as per the National Council for Teachers Education.
School Education Board of Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment 2020 Age limit
Applicant should be of minimum 18 years and maximum 37 years of age while applying for the post of ETT Teacher.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||37 Years|
School Education Board Punjab Recruitment 2020 – Application Fee
The application fee is Rs.1000/- for General and Other contenders and Rs.500/- for SC/St category applicants.
|For General and another category||Rs. 1000/-|
|For SC/ST Category||Rs. 500/-|
School Education Board, Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment 2020 How to Apply?
- Firstly candidates visit the main official website of the School Education Department i.e.
- On the home page, click on the link related to Recruitment of ETT Teachers
- Here you will be redirected to a new page.
- Click on Register now and enter your credentials
- Fill out your application form and pay the online application fee
- Download and take a print out of your application form for future reference.
School Education Board, Punjab 1664 ETT Teacher Recruitment 2020 (Recruitment Notification)