SSC 54953 Male/Female Constable (GD) Bharti 2018 CAPF BSF CRPF Application Online from 24 July
- 1 SSC 54953 Male/Female Constable (GD) Bharti 2018 CAPF BSF CRPF Application Online from 24 July
- 1.1 SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018
- 1.1.1 Good News for job fighters – online applications for Staff Selection Commission General Duty 2018 jobs will start on NEW SSC web portal from 24 July 2018. The Staff Selection Commission has released recruitment notification for Constable ( General Duty) in NIA, SSF, CAPFs, and Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles Examination 2018. Download main official notification from the link provided by our team below…
- 1.2 DETAILS OF VACANCIES: Total Number of 54953 Vacancies (Tentative)
- 1.3 SSC GD CONSTABLE EXAM SYLLABUS/PATTERN 2018 CLICK HERE
- 1.4 Click here for recruitment notification.
- 1.5 Click here for online application.
- 1.1 SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018
SSC GD recruitment constable year 2018, ssc constable gd Bharti 2018, ssc gd jobs 2018, ssc gd vacancy 2018, ssc constable gd notification 2018 download ssc gd vac ancy 2018, ssc crpf bsf itbp assam police constable recruitment 2018, ssc gd application online 2018, ssc gd vacancies Naxal area border area male and female constable.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct an open written examination for recruitment to the posts of Constable (General Duty) in CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, NIA, BSF, SSF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles as per the recruitment scheme formulated by the Ministry of Homa Affairs and as per the memorandum of undertaking signed between Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) and SSC.
NAME OF THE POST: Constable (General Duty) in ITBP, BSF, CISF, SSB, CRPF, Assam Rifles
DETAILS OF VACANCIES: Total Number of 54953 Vacancies (Tentative)
NOTE: Vacancies will be force wise and state wise. There will be separate jobs for Border Area and Naxal Area. 10% vacancies are reserved for Ex-Servicemen in each category. Jobs will announce for Male and Female contenders. Participating in CAPFs and Vacancies are given below.
|Name of the Force||Male Vacancies||Female Vacancies||Total Vacancies|
The Staff Selection Commission General Duty Age Limit:
Applicants are warned that they will be permanently debarred from the written exam conducted by the SSC in case they fraudulently claim SC/ST/OBC ESXM status.
Minimum Educational Qualification for SSC Constable General Duty 2017 post is 10th or high school, 12th passed and Graduate applicants can also apply for CAPF constable posts.
Pay Band-I, Pay Scale Rs.5200-20200 Plus Grade Pay Rs.2000/-.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment:
a) Offline application ( only for applicants of J&K, North-Eastern States and identified LWE affected and Border districts, who apply offline).
The applicants should pay the fee of Rs.50/- by means of Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) only. CRFS stamps are available at the counter of all departmental post offices of the country.
b) Online applications: Applicants have to pay application fee of Rs.100/-. The facility of submitting online applications is available on http://ssconline.nic.in and http://ssconline2.gov.in. Applicants submitting their applications on the line should pay the requisite fee only via StateBank of India either in the form of challan /online payment through SB challan./net banking/credit and debit cards.
NOTE: Women applicants and applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and EXSM eligible for reservation are exempted from paying the fee.
Note: Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying the fee.
Constable GD New Selection Procedure:
The recruitment process will consist of a written test, physical standards, test, medical test, physical efficiency test and document verification. It is expected that the Staff Selection Commission will conduct via online exam for constable GD posts from 2018. The SSC will prepare the final merit list of applicants category wise & state wise without making any force allocation will be done by Nodal CRPF/MHA and the final result will also be announced by them.
The minimum cut of %age of marks for selection will normally be as under
General and Ex-Servicemen: 35%
How to Apply:
The application must be submitted via online mode. Only applicants belonging to the States of J and K and North East and from LWE affected and border districts as listed in the Notice of Examination (Annexure XIV & XIII) have the choice of applying online or offline. Offline applications except for applicants of J and K North Eastern states and LWE affected districts and border district as mentioned in Annexure XIV and XIII will be rejected summarily.
- Applicants can apply under online mode from the official web portal www.ssc.nic.in.
- Applicants are required to have valid email id and mobile number as important information like registration number and password will be sent to this email id or mobile number.
- Applicants should have12th or Graduation mark sheets to fill online application correctly
- Scanned copy of recent photograph and signature
- Link for online application and fee payment will be available till the last date.
- Applicants need to take print out of filled application form for future reference.
For More Details Visit: OFFICIAL WEBSITE