TS 2019 ITI Merit List Selection List Result of Seat Allotment

TS 2019 ITI Merit List Selection List Result of Seat Allotment

Telangana State ITI Merit List 2019

Students can find all the details about the Telangana State ITI Selection/Merit List here.  We will provide a direct link to the file so that applicant can easily download merit list, Merit List contains the name of the student who is eligible to sit for the next procedure of admission. After the Telangana ITI Merit List is declared, the contender has to sit for counselling rounds. In this post, we have shared all the information of Telangana State ITI 2019 Merit List/Selection, how to download it and other TS ITI admission important points.

Telangana State 2019 Merit List

The online application form will be available on the official web portal Telangana Industrial Training Institute  Admission 2019 which has been released by the Government of Telangana Department of Employment and Training. The contenders are requested to fill the application form to get admission at the main web portal.  Once the counselling is over, the applicants who have been allotted with a seat can download their provisional seat allotment later by just entering their mobile number or their username and password.

Overview of Seat Allotment for Telangana State ITI

Name of AssociationDepartment of Employment And Training Telangana State
Admission ProgrammeIndustrial Training Institute(ITI)
Official Web Portalwww.iti.telangana.gov.in
Article Category TS ITI Admission ResultReleased Shortly
Released Date of TS ITI Merit LIst 2019July 2019
Telangana State ITI Seat Allotment StatusNotified soon

Telangana State ITI Admission Reservation 2019

Local Reservation

The Telangana State Provides the 15% seats for admissions for all the contenders ( for both local and Non-local applicants), remaining 85% of seats only for local contenders.

 Telangana ITI Admission Reservation – Category Wise 

Serial Number Name of the CategoryPercentage of Reservation

Telangana State ITI 2019 Admission Result

The Merit LIst for the selection for the TS ITI Admission 2019 is released on the main official website.  The Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the Educational Background of the candidates. Candidates can have the same %age  of marks were selected on the basis of the age criteria and reservation criteria.  The Telangana State ITI admission Selection List/Merit List released in the month of July 2019. We upload the link to download the Telangana State ITI admission merit list 2019.  Based on the merit list contenders can fill their choice for the Telangana State ITI Seat Allocation 2019. Candidates can stay with our portal for more information on the above notification.

Telangana State Admission  Seat Allotment Letter 2019

The candidates applied for the Admissions can check the official web portal for the result of the seat allotment.  The TS ITI Seat  Allocation Letter 2019 released after the announcement of the Admission Merit List.  Candidates can be shortlisted on the basis of the Xth class academic marks.  The officials declared the seat allotment result on the basis of the Merit List and category wise Reservation criteria. The released date of the TS ITI Seat Allotment Result 2019 intimated in our web portal. After the release seat allotment result, candidates can use the steps mentioned here to download ITI Admission Seat allotment letter through the official website.
  1. Candidates first visit the main official website.
  2. Click on the ITI seat allotment tab on the home page
  3. Enter the Registration Number, password and click on the submit option here
  4. Seat allotment letter displayed on the computer/laptop/mobile screen
  5. Download and take a printout of the future uses.

Click Here to Download Telangana ITI Seat Allotment 2019-20

Telangana State ITI Counselling Schedule 2019-20

First Round Counselling:

  • Merit List will be available very soon
  • First Round Seat Allotment Result will begin from 15 July 2019

Second Round Counselling:

  • Second Phase Seat Allotment Result will be announced on 27 July 2019
  • Reporting to the Allotted Colleges will commence on 28 July 2019 to 31 July 2019
  • Registration for Leftover sheets after second round counselling will begin on the Ist week of August 2019.

Admission into Government ITI under SCVT (Semester)

Preparation of Merit List under SCVT Pattern will be in November 2019

Seat allotment Result to SCVT it is will be announced in November 2019

Date of Reporting to the Allotted College will  be in  November 2019

Time of Reporting after SCVT Round of Seat Allotment will be available later

Industrial Training Institute Allotment Verification for the year 2019-20

  1. SSC Memo Marks
  2. Birth Certificate
  3. Caste Certificate
  4. Bonafide Certificate
  5. Conduct Certificate
  6. Residential Certificate
  7. Income Certificate
  8. PH Certificate ( if applicable)

Leave a Comment