Karyalaya Lok Seva Ayog UP Allahabad has released the official examination notification Advt No. A-3/E-1/2020 Date December 22, 2020 for informing candidate of UP PSC Pravakta/ GIC Rajkiya Ashram Paddhati Vidyalaya Inter College Samana Chayan screening Pariksha 2021. According to official notification of UPPSC Lecturer in Government Intermediate College General Recruitment Screening Examination 2021 Pre will be held at various examination centers of Allahabad district. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will publish Vigyapan Advt NO. A-3/E-1/2020 December 22, 2020 for inviting form for Pravakata Rajkiya in Inters College.
FRESH UPDATES 18/8/2021- UPPSC GIC Lecturer Hall ticket 2021 UP PSC Government Inter College Lecturer New Exam Date ( Announced) Download Admit Card at Uppsc.up.nic.in. UP Public Service Commission has published the admit card for Government Inter College Lecturer posts. To download the admit card, contenders need their registration number and DOB. On the examination day, candidates bring with the UPPSC GIC Lecturer Admit Card 2021 should be in printed format. Contenders check the information given on Admission Ticket exam date and time, exam center, applicant’s name, roll no. etc.
If you are looking for UPPSC GIC Lecturer Syllabus 2021 then don’t worry you have reached the accurate place to get it. In the below sections of this web page, you can get detailed Uppsc.up.nic.in Government Inter College Lecturer syllabus 2021 along with examination pattern. UP PSC has decided to hire new efficient applicants for Government Inter College Lecturer posts. Before starting the preparation get the necessary information about the UP Inter College Lecturer syllabus 2021. We have uploaded the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission syllabus 2021 pdf at the end side of this page for perfect preparation. Therefore, make your preparation easy by referring to the Uttar Pradesh Inter College Lecturer Syllabus 2021 subject wise. Know more detail regarding the exam syllabus by reading this post.
www.uppsc.up.nic.in Government Inter College Lecturer Syllabus 2021 – Details
|Name of the Commission||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||GIC Lecturer|
|Number of Posts||1473|
|Submission of Online application form Starting Date And Submission of Online application form closing date||22 December 2020 to 22 January 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||First week of September 2021|
|Date of Written Exam||19th September 2021|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains and Interview|
|Exam Date||19th September 2021|
General Recruitment Screening Examination 2021
Subject Name: Subject- Hindi, English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Sanskrit, Economics, Civics, Geography, History, Sociology, Education, Urdu, Commerce, Home Science.
Number of Vacancies– For Male 991 Vacancies, For Female Branch 482 Vacancies
Examination Center– Allahabad, Lucknow
Download Hall Ticket/Admit Card
All applicants who fill application for Uttar Pradesh PSC Lecturer Bharti Pariksha, are advised to download the hall ticket from the official website of UPPSC. Applicants can download hall tickets from the official web portal of UPPSC entering their Registration Number, application form no, and other information. Direct Link of hall ticket/Admit card download is www.uppsc.up.nic.in/admit Card.aspx.
Selection of the eligible applicants for the posts of Principal, Lecturer, and Assistant posts will be done through the written examination. Written examination for the posts of lecturer and Principal posts will be conducted by Lok Sewa Ayog and written exam for the posts of Junior Assistant and Senior Assistant posts will be conducted by UP Adhinasth Seva Chayan Ayog.
Question Paper Pattern & Syllabus of the Written Examination Pre Exam
There will be only one question paper for General study/ optional subject in preliminary examination.
Total Number of question: 120 ( 80 question from optional subject +40 question from GS)
Question Type- Objective and MCQ based
Maximum marks: 300
Total Time Duration: 2 hours
Syllabus:- General Studies Preliminary Exam
- General Science (High School Standard)
- History of India
- Indian National Movement
- Indian Polity, Economy and Culture
- Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade
- World Geography and Indian Geography and Natural Resources of India
- Current National and International Important Events
- Logic and Reasoning based on General Intelligence.
- Specific knowledge regarding education, culture, agriculture, industry trade, living and social traditions of UP.
- Elementary Mathematics up to 8th level- Arithmetic, Algebra, and Geometry.
- Ecology and Environment.
Syllabus of Optional Subject for Pre exam will be similar as mains examination
Mains Exam Question Paper Pattern
First question paper- General Hindi and Essay Descriptive
Total 2 hour Time Duration
Maximum Marks – 100.
Second Question Paper – OPtional Subject Descriptive
Total 3 hour Time Duration
Maximum Marks- 300.
Official Website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/Syllabus/GS.pdf
Syllabus for General Studies
- History of India and Indian National movement – In the history of India, emphasis should be on board under, Standing of social, economic, and political aspects of Indian history. In the Indian National Movement, the applicants are expected to have a synoptic view of the freedom movement, growth of nationalism, and attainment of Independence.
- Indian & World Geography:- Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World:- Question a the, Geography of India will relate to Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India. In World Geography, Only a General understanding of the subject will be expected.
- Indian Polity and Governance, Constitution, Political system, Panchayati Raj and Public Policy, Rights issues etc – In Indian Polity and Governance questions will test knowledge of country’s constitution, political – system including Panchayati raj and community development.
- Indian Economy and Social Development – The applicants will be tested with respect to problems and the relationship between Population, Environment, Urbanization, Board features economic Policyin India and Indian Culture.
- Current events of National and International important – This will also include questions on Games and Sports.
- Indian Agriculture – the applicants will be expected to have a General understanding of Agriculture in India, Agriculture produce, and its marketing.
- General Science- Questions on General Science will cover general appreciation and understanding of science including matters of everyday observation and experience, as may be expected of all well-educated person, who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline. This will also include questions on the role of science and technology in the development of India.
Elementary Mathematics up to class 10th Level- Algebra, Arithmetic, and Geometry
Lecturer Government Inter college screening Pariksha 2021
Chemistry: DOWNLOAD HERE
Physics: CHECK HERE
Industrial Chemistry: Download
Physical Instructor: Download
Home Science: Download
General Studies: Download
Exam Notification Download
Download Admit Card for Examination UP GIC Exam 2021http://uppsc.up.nic.in/AdmitCard.aspx