Veer Narmad South Gujarat University Result 2020
How to Chech VNSG University Result 2020
Check VNSG University Results, students have to follow to procedure shared here.
- First of all, visit the official website of the university given below
- Click on the student corner tab given on the top of the homepage of the web portal.
- Select the Result option here
- Click on the respective course here
- Enter the valid credentials and click submit
- Your result will appear on the computer/laptop/mobile screen
- Check the Result very carefully
- Finally, download it for future use.
VNSGU Result 2020
VNSGU October/November 2020 Exam Result CHECK HERE
VEER NARMADA SOUTH GUJARAT UNIVERSITY – AN OVERVIEW
|Main Official Website||www.vnsgu.ac.in|
|Name of the University||Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU)|
|Location of the University||Surat (Gujarat)|
|Chancellor||Governor of Gujarat|
|Courses Offered||Certificate, Diploma, UG, PG & PhD programs|
|Campus Area||210 Acres|
|Academic System||Semester System|
|Result Declaration Mode||Online|
VNSGU Faculty & Departments
VNSGU has the following faculties and under each faculty, there is a specific number of departments/boards of study.
Faculty of Arts
- Comparative Literature
- Public Administration
- Library and Information Science
- Human Resource Development
- Fine Arts,
- Interior Design
- Journalism and Mass Communication
Faculty of Science
- Aquatic Biosciences
- University Science Instrument Center (USIC)
Faculty of Commerce
- Department of Commerce
Faculty of Management
- Department of Business and Industrial Management
Faculty of Education
- Department of Education
Faculty of Law
- Department of Law
Faculty of Computer Science & IT
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Information and Communication Technology
Faculty of Architecture
- Department of Architecture
Faculty of Rural Studies
- Mahatma Gandhi Department of Rural Studies
VNSGU Admission Procedure
- The admission in VNSGU is made on the basis of marks of the students in the qualifying examinations for all the programs.
- For granting admission to the students, university release application forms
- Interested students have to fill and submit the application form within stipulated dates.
VNSGU Exam Results 2020
The academic session in the university runs under the Choice Based Credit System and semester system. Thus, examinations are also conducted on the basis of the semester system. There are two semesters ( Odd semester and Even Semesters) in every academic year. The result sheet includes the CPGA the students in the particular semester. They can calculate their percentage from CGPA aby using the following formula.
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University Examinations
- The examinations for odd semesters are conducted in the month of November for all the Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses.
- The semester examinations for even semester exams are conducted in April/May month.
- Students have to register through an online exam application in order to appear in the university examinations.
- Students can fill the examination form from the university web portal
- Once the examination registration is complete, university issues and admit cards to all the registered students.
- The Hall Tickets are made available on the university web portal and students have to download it from here.
- All the students are advised to carry the hard copy of the hall ticket to the exam center on the day of examination. Any student without a hall ticket is not allowed to appear in the exam.
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University is a public university situated in the Surat district of Gujarat. The University was established in the year 1965 under the South Gujarat University Act, 1965 passed by the Gujarat State Legislative assembly. The University was renamed as Veer Narmad South Gujarat University in the year 2004 after the name of the great poet of Gujarat Narmada Shankar Lalshabnkar Dave.
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
University Campus, Udhna-Magdalla Road,
Post Box No 49,
Surat- 395007, Gujarat
Phone No.- 0261- 2227141 to 2227146
Fax No- 0261- 2227312
Toll-Free- 1800 2333 011