Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Rudki Upcharika / Staff Nurse Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2021
UBTER Staff Nurse Syllabus 2021 Uttarakhand Staff Nurse is written exam syllabus 2021 UK Board of Technical Education Group C Staff Nurse exam pattern 2021 UBTER Group C Selection Process for Staff Nurse Syllabus /Exam Pattern.
- The examination will be objective type
- The exam will be of 200 marks
- The exam will be divided into two papers
- Level of Paper 1 Questions related to Nursing and Paper 2 will be of questions related to General Hindi, General Knowledge, and General Study.
- Each paper will be of 100 marks
- Each question will be of one mark
- The time duration of the examination will be 3 hours
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4 marks.
UBTER Staff Nurse Syllabus 2021, as well as the exam pattern, has uploaded by the officials of the UBTER. For the candidate’s preparation, the UBTER Staff Nurse exam Pattern is very important, and it plays a key role in the starting of the exam preparation. So, applicants have to download the UBTER Staff Nurse Group C syllabus 2021 and prepare well based on the exam pattern. Applicants complete every subject specified in the Uttarakhand Staff Nurse syllabus 2021 because to get the maximum marks in the written examination you have to cover all the subjects in the UBTER Staff Nurse Group C exam pattern 2021.
UBTER Staff Nurse Syllabus 2021- Overview
- 1 UBTER Staff Nurse Syllabus 2021- Overview
- 2 UBTER Staff Nurse Written Exam Minimum Qualifying Marks:-
- 3 UBTER Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus
- 4 General
- 5 Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee Upcharika/Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2021Click Here
- 6 UBTER Upcharika Exam Syllabus 2021 (Frequently Asked Questions)
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education|
|Name of the Post||Upaharika/ Staff Nurse|
|Number of vacancies||2621 Posts|
|Category||Syllabus And Exam Pattern|
|Written Exam Date||Available Shortly|
UBTER Staff Nurse Written Exam Minimum Qualifying Marks:-
- For General And OBC Category: 45 % Marks
- For SC., ST Category: 35% Marks
UBTER Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given here:-
Paper, I All questions will be based on Nursing Diploma Level.
- General Hindi: 30 Question
- General Knowledge and Questions related to Uttarakhand state: 30 Questions
- General Study 40 Question ( History 5 questions, Geography 5 questions, General Science /Computer Knowledge 5 questions, Economics 5 questions, Civics 5 questions, Environment and Pollution 5 questions, Sports 5 questions, Award 5 questions, Date and Day 5 questions, Country and Capital of states 5 questions)
UBTER Upcharika Syllabus 2021
- Error Detection
- Fill in the Blanks
- Plural Forms
- Translation of Sentences
- Vocabulary, etc
- Current Affairs
- States and Capitals
- Countries, Capitals, and Currencies
- Important Appointments
- Summits and Head Quarters
- Static GK.
- Indian History
- General Science.
- Current Events
- History of India
- Social Development
- General issues
- General Science
- Indian Polity and Governance
- Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography
Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee Upcharika/Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2021Click Here
UBTER Upcharika Exam Syllabus 2021 (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question 1 What is the examination syllabus for UBTER Upacharika?
Ans: Paper I will be of questions related to Nursing and Paper-II will be questions related to General Hindi, General Knowledge, and General Study.
Question 2 What is the Selection Process of UBTER Upharika/Staff Nurse?
Ans: Written Exam
Question 3 How many questions will be there in UBTER Staff Nurse?
Ans: The examination will be of 200 Questions.
Question 4 What will be the maximum marks for UBTER Upcharika?
Ans: The exam will be 200 marks, Paper I will be 100 marks and Paper-II will be 100 marks
Question 5 What is the exam pattern for UBTER Staff Nurse?
Ans: Examination will be objective Type.
Question 6 Whart are the minimum qualifying marks in Staff Nurse Written Exam?
Ans: Genral and OBC 45 % And SC, ST 35% marks